- Beluga Noble vodka combines traditional production techniques with innovative methods to create an exceptionally smooth, full-bodied vodka.
- Beluga Noble’s ingredients pass through a strict system of purification and filtration, which guarantees the purity and ultimate quality of the final product and the rich, full flavour.
- The refined design and hand-made elements of every bottle reflects the attention to detail that goes into every bottle of Beluga Noble. On each bottle, a small Beluga fish is traditionally fitted by hand, ensuring that every bottle is unique.
- Beluga Noble Vodka is produced in the heart of Siberia – the special malt spirit and pure water drawn from Siberian Artesian wells guarantee a smooth, rich flavour.
- Beluga’s liquid undergoes a three-stage filtration process before ‘resting’ for 30 days to allow the spirit and water to coalesce and ensure the utmost quality of the liquid.
- Recommended served neat or in a Beluga Collins: 50ml Beluga Noble Vodka, 20ml Elderflower Cordial, 20ml Lemon Juice, 50ml Soda. Garnished with a rosemary sprig.
Out of stock